Wednesday, May 16, 2012

5 Year check-up

I got to spend some time with Mason yesterday. Too bad it was to the doctor...but I will take any time I can get! We did get to enjoy some lunch together and Chick-fil-a. He would have had more fun if he hadn't been so worried about going to get his shots! He did much better than I thought and he shocked himself I think. Everything checked out perfect...well she detected a heart murmur that we will watch but other than that he is healthy as a horse.



Mason- 5 year stats and favorites
  • height- 45 3/4 inches (95%)
  • weight- 50lbs (95%)
  • shoe size-1
  • clothes size-5/6
  • favorite food-honey buns
  • favorite drink-chocolate milk (you still want milk when you first get up and right before bed)
  • Bedtime-anytime between 7:00-8:00 (sometimes on weekends and ball game nights its later) AND you still sleep with us!!
  • favorite toys-bat and ball (and that is all you do! You never really play with any toys)
  • You love to play outside and usually you are out there by 8:00 a.m. and you stay until we make you come in for dinner, bath and bed.  
  • Favorite thing to wear-You could be a spokesperson for under armour. That is ALL you want to wear. I told you that you better enjoy wearing it now because they do not let you wear it at the Kindergarten School...you may buy it for a few weeks :) 
  • Favorite T.V. Show- you do not watch television...oh how I wish you did!! You and Cullen don't have time for t.v. I guess because I can't get either one of you to watch just one entire show! Maybe soon their will be something that catches your attention but until then we can find you outside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment