Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

I love being a Mommy and I am so glad that God picked me to be the mommy of my 3 boys. I cannot imagine my life without them and each one adds their own spice to the family. I love Mother's Day crafts! I cannot wait to get home and get to see what the boys made for me at school This year takes the prize with Braxton silhoutte. I love it and can't wait to get it framed. Cullen's sweet little handprints and Mason's beautiful flower were just icing on the cake. Home-made gifts are my favorite by far. 

The boys surprised me with a new Keurig! I am having the best time tasting the different flavors and oh how I love just having to stick my mug underneath and press the button. How nice!! 
Nothing could be better than these 3 prizes though. They are the reason I get to celebrate. Thank you God for giving me the opportunity to love these children! I am forever thankful!!


Happy Mother's Day 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment