Saturday, June 2, 2012

2012 Program and Awards Day

Mason had his end of the year program...and last program ever at FBC Prattville. I cannot believe my baby is going to Kindergarten. He has learned so much this year and we are so very proud of him. He did awesome in his program! My how he has changed since his first program there when he just looked around and didn't sing. He was full of energy and sang every word. Their theme was "around the world" and Mason's class was dressed as French Painters and sang a song in French! Didn't even know he was learning a song in another language...he never would tell me what they had been practicing!


I mean, how stinkin cute is he??? He loved the mustache! 

Mason and his bestest buddy, Jack. What a pair, those two!!
 
Cullen, right where he wants to be. He has his Papa wrapped around his finger! 

This is so Mason! Having a blast!

All together
Braxton had his awards program a few days later and it was the best school program that we have had yet. Mrs. Kristina Cook made sure it was well worth us working parents taking off work. She had a slide show of the kids from the first day of school all the way through. She took a ton of pics and I am so glad that I now have his entire 2nd grade year documented in so many ways (a cd, a journal, letters from every week, and even another book that had pictures of Braxton for every month). Amazing and I so appreciate it because I know how much time she must have put into each and every child. She is one of the best teachers I have ever known. We were so blessed to have had her this yea, and Braxton ADORES her! I wish she could go with him to 3rd grade...I am afraid that experience won't be as sweet :(!! Anyway he had a fantastic year and we are so proud of him.

He was voted the Most Athletic Boy! Surprised?? Nah! 

His competitive Nature took over with the AR points! He read and read and read! I think he ended with 98 books read and an average of 95 on all his test! That is AWESOME!! Not only did he read but he comprehended so I am super proud of that average! 

He also got the Math award and A/B honor roll. He had one B the whole year ...grrr, and the rest A's so we will take that for sure.


SOOOOO.....here we come Kindergarten and 3rd grade!! Whoo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment