Tuesday, June 19, 2012

THE CHAMPS

Millbrook National All-Stars took the trophy last night! A well deserved undefeated team! We were at the ball park past midnight for two of the games so it has been an adjustment on everyone. I cannot imagine how the boys had enough energy to play well into the night. They are meshing well together and are so much fun to watch. I am so proud of each of them and especially my own. I have seen some of the "old" Braxton coming back...the pouting, crying, getting way down on himself, but he has managed to pull it together when it counts. I have been told he will grow out of this and I am hoping it is SOON! If he only knew how many complete strangers stop to tell me or Brian that he (Braxton) is a joy to watch, and that we have such a great ball player on our hands. Of course my first response is..."he gets it all from me"!! I am a proud Mama no matter what! 



Now on to district this weekend...hope they keep it up. They have some tough competition ahead of them! Way to go Millbrook Nationals, we love you #14!! You will always be our number 1! (well except when number 2 and number 3 play lol) Lord help me, I am not going to have any hair left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment