Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All About Me....

AGAIN!! Must we have to do this project every single year??? And we cannot even use the same one because each teacher changes it up just enough to have to redo everything! Well this year Braxton and Mason have one due on the same day...Friday. So we got busy on them at the beginning of the week so we could get them turned in and out of the way. I really do not love a project, can you tell? Usually I end up doing it all...but this year I just let go of it (most of it) and let them do it.
Braxton had to do a banner. Decorating the front and back with anything he wanted to represent him and what he likes to do. He wanted to do a BAMA banner...shocker I know. He painted it, and taped his pictures and stickers on it. I glued a hounds tooth piece of paper to the edge and viola...DONE! He gets an actual grade for this so I can't wait to see what he gets. It is a good thing his teacher is a Bama fan :)
On the front of the banner he put a picture of his new baby brother and his best friend Mason, a picture of him playing baseball, an Alabama sticker, yoo-hoo label (his favorite drink), and skittles (favorite candy). He could have gone on and on all day but thank goodness the banner was not very big!! He has lots of things going on right now and has many, many favorites. He just chose a few!!
 On this side, A picture of Braxton at the beach, swimming with his friends, fishing, a football sticker and a picture of cheese (one of his favorite foods)
Mason had to decorate a paper bag and fill it with 6 items that tell about him. This was a little difficult being that Mason likes to do lots of things!! But he decided on his 6 and put them in the bag. Wish I could be there when he gets to share...should be quite interesting.

 He chose a picture of his brothers, one that he is wearing a baseball uniform in because he loves his brothers and he likes to play baseball. A ceramic "Lucy". A picture of a Honey Bun, because he loves them. A car because that is just about the only thing he plays with. Picture of a yoo-hoo...his favorite drink. And a piece of bubble gum...he is just his mama. Loves his bubble gum!
Good job boys!! I would definitely give you an A+!!

1 comment:

  1. gum. hmmm...I believe somebody's mama taught me my most favorite annoying habit- snapping it in my teeth! still LOVE doing it!

    ReplyDelete