Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy 5 months!!

Happy 5 months sweet boy! I wish I could push the pause button and make this last as long as "I" want it to!! But that is not how it goes so we will just enjoy watching you grow! You are a little ray of sunshine in our family and you always greet others with a smile. I love the way you squeal and kick your legs when I pick you up, I love the way you pat my back when I hold you, I love the little sounds you make when you are drinking your bottle, I love watching you follow your Daddy as he moves around the room, I love hearing you "talk" to yourself, and  it makes my heart melt the way you light up when you see your brother's! They love you so much and run straight to you when they have been away for even a minute! You are so loved and we are so thankful for you!

5 month tidbits:
  • You are wearing size 6-9 months (12 mos in a few things)
  • Eating "real" food for breakfast and dinner...cereal, bananas, apples, prunes, carrots, squash, and peas
  • drinking 7 oz of formula every 3 hours
  • bedtime around 8:00 and you wake anywhere between 8 a.m and 9 a.m.( that will soon change when I go back to work...sorry)
  • size 2 diapers...but quickly growing out of them
  • picking up small toys and putting everything in your mouth!!!
  • you love to be outside, watching your brother's play, and riding on the golf cart every night around the neighborhood.
  • you  have rolled over lots but it has been random.
  • And you still do not  love your tummy time but at least you will last for a minute or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment