Saturday, August 13, 2011

WonderWorld

You will have to excuse the quality of these pics...mom took them with her camera phone (she tried)! But I could not post about this because Braxton has BEGGED all summer to go skating and...well it has just been one thing after another, and we never made it there. I started back to work last week and my parents helped Brian out with the boys a lot...because they are thoughtful like that. Some days they had Cullen somedays Cullen and Mason and some days they had all three!! Granted they (my parents) were exhausted by the end of the week but the boys sure enjoyed it.
Anyway, Friday mom suprised the boys and took them to WonderWorld to skate! They had the best time with this new experience! Braxton is ready to go again. Mason picked it up right away, that kid amazes me with his coordination! And Braxton, well...he is a little more cautious and goes into things a little differently than Mason, but he eventually caught on as well. I can't wait to take them back, I really just want to see if I can still skate myself. Braxton has already planned his birthday party...it will be at WonderWorld this year :) !

And they are off...
                                                                  
  We have one down...
 No worries....he is right back at it again!
  Getting better!
On a side note...I did not dress them this day! Obviously they picked out there own clothes! LOL Gotta love little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment