Thursday, September 15, 2011

Here we go Mason, Here we go!!

That is the chant this little slugger has waited 2 years to hear!! He was grinning from ear to ear at his first practice when he heard people cheering for him. He loves it!! They have had several games so far and he has done fantastic. He has literally been swinging a bat since he could walk and he has been hitting off the pitching machine for over a year now. He bypassed t-ball and went straight into junior machine pitch. His little team is TINY!! They are so cute and most of them have no clue what is going on but they are fun to watch. Mason is on first base and has made many outs already!! I am so glad that he finally gets to do his own thing instead of always having to watch Braxton! I love watching him...always ready on the field, hitting the ball, and learning what to do when the ball comes his way. I am not nearly as stressed out watching him as I am with Braxton. They are so different, both very good at sports, but very different in the way that they handle themselves under pressure!! Mason, we are so glad that you are getting to play ball, you have waited so  long and you have been so patient! We are looking forward to watching you! I love that silly grin when I give you a thumbs up or when you hear us cheer your name...when you are happy I am happy!



1 comment: