Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy BIRTHday!


Today we celebrate our sweet baby boy Cullen. This has been the best year and I am so thankful for our 3 precious blessings. Cullen completed our family and I couldn't have asked for anything sweeter. He is a joy everyday and I smile inside and out everytime he looks at me with those big beautiful blue eyes. There are no words to express how much he has changed us and how much we love and adore him.
Cullen, you are a gift from God, and we are thankful that we were chosen to be your Mom and Dad! How lucky are we?   
Happy Birthday sweet baby boy! We love you more than you will ever know. Cannot wait to celebrate your day...hand, foot and mouth better be gone by Sunday :)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, beautiful, precious baby boy~HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He is so lucky to have you both as his parents and Braxton and Mason as big brothers! I hope he is feeling better and he has a wonderful birthday party!!!

    ReplyDelete