Monday, February 27, 2012

Should I be so sad???

Last container of formula was bought yesterday and I teared up when I put it on the counter at Wal-Mart...Uhmmm...what in the world is going on here??? Brian is ecstatic, and has been counting down the days until our last purchase of formula. He is loving the fact of our grocery bill being at least $50 less a week, and I just cannot get past the thought of NEVER EVER buying formula again...never, ever again :( . My baby is growing way too fast! I mentioned to Brian about maybe just adopting now since I cannot have anymore and well...I won't tell you his exact words but he was not. at. all. into it! lol. So I guess I will have to settle for more nieces and/or nephews to satisfy my urge for more babies! Hint!Hint!

2 comments:

  1. If I could have been a fly on the wall when you had that convo with Brian ;)Faith had her last bottle last week, so bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete