Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's your Birthday...

Last week we celebrated Braxton's birthday with just us. It was nice and laid back. With it being on a Sunday he opted to have his party on the next weekend. 
He started off with some birthday pancakes and little serenading by me and Mason! Ha I am quite sure he wasn't impressed!
 Then when Dad got up (he worked the night before) he opened his presents from us. He always enjoys getting clothes...especially a long sleeved polo shirt!! (insert sarcasm)
 Can you see the grin??? He got a BB and pellet gun! Whoo hoo, watch out cows in the back field!!


 
Safety First!!

We completed the day with a trip to Jim-n-Nicks for ribs and Yazee yogurt bar for desert! All at the birthday boys request!

2 comments:

  1. That first picture of Braxton with his birthday pancakes is pretty cool. I downloaded the hi res version and opened it life size on my 34 inch monitor and he appeared to be right in front of me. I felt like I was right there at the table with him and the picture is so clear and sharp I got a good look him. I would love to put this picture on display in my room life size in my large digital picture frame. If I put Braxton on display in my room he will definitely get looked at and admire a lot. The picture of Braxton with the safety glasses is another shot where he appeared life size and looked like he was right in front of me. I sat there for the longest just looking at him an soaking up his facial features. It was hard to stop looking at him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my favorite picture of Braxton on display in the main living area of my home and my bedroom in my large format digital picture dispays. The pictures are so clear and sharp he appears to be directly in front of me when I am admiring him. Braxton is absolutely beautiful and very good looking, and I enjoy having him in my home to look at and admire. I was admiring the picture of Braxton with safety glasses a few minutes ago. The display is warm and silky smooth so I reached up and ran my hand and fingers of his arm and hand. I thought for a second I was actually caressing him. Then I leaned close and began kissing him on the mouth and lips. I took my time and enjoyed his beauty and good looks. Kissing him and caressing his arm and hand. Having him on display life size in my home is like having my own private boy to admire and enjoy to my hearts content.

    ReplyDelete