Sunday, January 15, 2012

Grab your skates!!

This year Braxton wanted a skating party. So that is what we did. He loves to go skating and has been several times. He gets better every time he goes. He got to invite about 10 of his friends from school and baseball. He has some great friends with even better parents. I am so thankful that we are all friends. We spend a lot of time together watching our boys and it makes it so much more fun enjoying the company you are with.
 I think they all had a great time and for most of them, this was their first experience skating. It was quite comical and there were moments when I held my breath hoping that no one broke a leg or an ankle! There were some pretty ugly falls out on that floor but we made it with no injuries! 
                                                  


That blur would be ME! haha...I haven't had on a pair of skates in about 20 years!! It was a little awkward at first but it slowly came back to me. So glad Braxton wasn't embarrassed of me...I guess that will come soon enough :(
 I LOVE this picture!! Mason, Tyler and Chapman...hanging on for dear life!!

  Cullen being entertained by his Papa! 
 Such a precious cake! Carol is so talented!
 Gifts and favors...I tried to make these tie dyed cookies that I found on pinterest...they did not look like the picture but they were still pretty cute. 


  Cullen, liking some ice cream!!
 Happy Birthday to you....
Make a wish...
                                                 
 Presents!!
 An electric scooter!! Yay (thanks Shea!! If it wasn't for riding your kids' scooters, he never would have known they existed!! lol)

So much fun skating with you at your party!! I hope you had the best time, even though you were sickly and did not feel well at all! You put on your party pants and skated through it! I love you more than you can ever imagine and I enjoy every.single.minute.with you! Happy Birthday Party Day to you :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like Braxton had a great party!!! :) Glad he got an electric scooter, I bet you will be buying another one in April for Mason! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete