Sunday, January 8, 2012

8 Years already!!

Let's see, what was I doing this time 8 years ago? Oh yea...being forced into labor (for the very first time), put on a magnesium drip because of preeclampsia, contractions coming as fast as the dr. could make them, family and friends trickling in, nervous, anxious, in SOME discomfort, big as a beached whale...ending with a C-section of  a stubborn baby boy that did not want to come out. On this very day, 8 years ago,  I received one of the greatest blessing in life. I became a mommy for the very first time. I never dreamed I could love someone so much and how much my life would be forever changed! What a glorious day this is. We celebrate Braxton today. 






One of the greatest Docs...Dr. Alverson




Braxton, today you are 8 years old. I cannot believe how fast these years have gone. You are sensitive, sweet, stubborn as a mule, and opinionated. You are smart (of course you got that from me), athletic (from me as well...haha) and competitive, oh my are you competitive. You have some OCD issues and are very particular about certain things...unfortunately, this does not include keeping a tidy room!! But I love you still the same, no matter what! You are my first born, the one that taught me to follow my heart and burn every parenting book! You are the one who tells me you love me 16 times in the morning as I am driving out of the driveway for work and blow me kisses and ask how much longer it will be before we see each other again! I love that about you! Wherever your path will lead you in life, I will be two steps behind you. We have come along way, you and I and today I thank you for making me the mother I am! I love you so BIG!


Height-54 inches
Weight-65lbs
Size- 8 slim pants. 9-10 shirt
Favorite things-under armour, Alabama football, playing outside with your brother and friends, xbox
Favorite Food-Cheese
Favorite Color-Crimson
Favorite sport-Football and baseball (you couldn't pick just one)
Where do you want to go to college? "Alabama"
What do you want to be when you grow up? "Well, I think I just want to work at Hyundai with daddy."
What is your most favorite thing to do? "playing sports"
What is your favorite thing to drink? Chocolate Milk
Happy 8th Birthday big boy! We Love You!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a special, special day that was! I'm so thankful that our babies are such sweet friends and have cherished the memories they have made together! Happy birthday sweet boy! We love you so!

    ReplyDelete