Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Finally

The tree and house are decorated...this is the latest that I have ever gotten it all done. I just cannot get it together this year. I am way behind on my shopping, decorating and getting the Christmas card pic. We may just not get a  card out this year...or maybe we will just do a New Year's card since it seems that I am about a week behind on everything. Better late than never...but I am enjoying my family first so that is all that matters and the rest can wait :)
 The boys had fun decorating the tree, and only one ornament got broken this year (so far). We will see how many baby Cullen pulls down off the lower limbs. I looked over one time and Mason had put 6 ornaments on 1 branch...needless to say that branch was a little saggy but he refused to move any so that is how we left it. In a couple of days they will start falling off that branch and we can move them to another. Problem solved and no one got their feelings hurt. I am loving all the homemade ornaments that we add every year, they are my favorite. I love getting them out every year and looking at how much they have changed. Looking forward to seeing what they make this year! We have lots of fun things coming up and programs for the older boys. The most wonderful time of the year! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment