Monday, July 18, 2011

Still Smiling...

After his first day of football practice. Whew...we he survived! It was hot and sticky and all I was doing was sitting in a chair...I don't see how they do it. I guess that's why the sport I did was indoors, I DO NOT LIKE TO SWEAT...and I have all boys...sooooo I better get used to it. It was quite entertaining to watch the different levels of abilities out there, little boys, big boys, boys that could throw, catch, and tackle...and those that just need a little more practice. Braxton has never played before and of course he thinks he knows it all!!! I think he was a little overwhelmed with it all!! He wants to be the best at EVERYTHING and that is just not how it works. I hope he learns a lot through this little journey and I hope that this Mama can stay cool, calm, and collected during the process :) BOYS!!! Will I survive 3??? and it has only just begun!

1 comment:

  1. It was awful tonight! Muggy, Muggy! Glad yall survived!! :)

    ReplyDelete