Sunday, July 10, 2011

Big Boys Vacay

The big boys got a few days of uninterrupted time with mom and dad this week and it was a blast!! They absolutely love the beach and anytime they get to go it is such a treat. They enjoy the sand and the ocean more and more each time, in fact this time we spent just about the entire time at the beach. They probably spent a total of 30 minutes in the pool the whole time we were there. They played for hours together laughing and giggling and never having one argument. Some of the people around us commented on how much they enjoyed watching them, and how well they played together. (Wish they were that way at home all the time...ha!)  We had some super tired boys by the end of the day and they slept so well!! They are still down there enjoying this week with Mimi and Papa, and we are missing them already!!  

 
Best Buds!!
hmmm...what can we find with these goggles
I took a pic not long ago of them in the bath tub with the masks on...now they get to really try them out!! Doesn't Braxton look happy??? 
Pure Sweetness!! 
Braxton
Mason 
Thanks boys for entertaining US for the past few days. We had such a wonderful time watching you two. When you are smiling we are smiling!!

2 comments:

  1. When I downloaded the his res version of the two close up shots of Braxton and opened them life size I was thrilled. He was so sharp and clear he looked like he was right in front of me and I got a really good look at him. OMG! When I first looked at the picture of Braxton with the swim mask he was like right in front of me! I reached up and put my hand on his tummy and started rubbing my hand over his tummy and chest while I was admiring every detail. I sat there just caressing and looking at him. This picture is just amazing! If I put his pictures on display life size he is going to be one boy who gets looked at a lot.

    ReplyDelete