Monday, January 31, 2011

35 week photo shoot and a brief hospital stay

Last week Braxton wanted to take some pictures, so I let him take the belly pics for the week. He was so into it and loved telling me and Mason what to do. I was so surprised that Mason played along, but he did and seemed to enjoy it!
First he wanted Mason to kiss the baby
Then he wanted to include Lucy...because she needed a picture with the baby too :)
Then he wanted him to touch the baby and talk to him...
So funny how when I try to take pics of them they act silly but then on this day when no one was dressed cute or hair fixed they wanted their pictures taken.
Maybe it was this fun photo shoot that made baby Cullen decide he wanted to make an early appearance...or maybe it is his lack of room to do somersaults in the womb...we don't really know what brought on Friday's party at the hospital but he sure gave this mama a little scare. We discovered after arrival that I was dehydrated, not sure how because I feel like I drink all day. Then the contractions came pretty regular. Kinda through me off because I did not go into labor with my other two but as we can already tell, this little baby is going to be different from his brothers. I was given medicine to stop the contractions and sent home with orders of...well...do as little as possible. Not what I wanted to hear! But I will do whatever is needed to make sure this little one gets here safe and sound. Hopefully he will decide to stay in a little longer and who knows he may surprise us all and make it all the way to the end! We will just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. Glad to hear that all is well and that little man is still tucked away safe and sound. You are in my thoughts. Take care of yourself:) Sweet pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo shoot. The boys did a great job. You look great. I hope your feeling better and not over doing it...I'm sure you've broken the rules of bed rest. Tell Cullen he has to wait, he needs to enjoy the peace while he can :)

    ReplyDelete