Thursday, January 13, 2011

32 weeks

Belly at 32 weeks...i think I must be the biggest pregnant woman anyone has ever seen with all the looks and stares and comments people make! I might need to check to see if I hold the record for the biggest belly ever. I am going to try and enjoy these last few weeks of being pregnant though because it is my last, however the last trimester aches and pains have set in. The swollen ankles, hands and face along with the spreading nose is always so attractive! My back is on fire most of the time and I have a major waddle going on, but I WILL SURVIVE!! Been there twice before and made it, this time will be no different. I went to the dr. this week and he said everything looked great, baby is measuring about a week and a half ahead as of now but that comes as no surprise. If he is anything like his brothers he will be on the large side! He said to start slowing down...haha...really, slow down with 2 boys, a husband, a dog, and a full time job??? We will have to see how that goes. Weight, and blood pressure were good and soon we will be setting a date to meet this big boy! There is still so much to do and our time is running out...and I am still hoping for that burst of energy to get me through the end and get it all done~

4 comments:

  1. See...aren't you glad I snapped that pic for you??? You are cute preggers! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda I had those same stares and comments from people as well and I wondered what on Earth they were thinking and who raised them to be so rude! I think you look adorable!!!! I always thought of my pregnancies like this: It's the only time in your life you get to assist God in a miracle.
    Enjoy your last few weeks. I'll be thinking of you and praying for a safe and healthy delivery for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You baby bump is so cute! Maybe the reason why they stare is because it looks as though you have a perfect basketball in there. But what gets me is that you are able to get your figure back after pregnancy! I can't wait to meet the newest Piper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soo glad your taking pregnancy pics this time!! You look great as always! Love you!

    ReplyDelete