Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Great Week in Preschool!! And a stolen statement!

This is brag on your children week right?? haha It seems that way today with my posts. I was reading another blog the other day and she had a statement on hers about how her blog is meant to capture the good the great and the even better times. And how the 'other' days...the ones not so good, we soon forget which means they find no place on her blog. I love this and couldn't agree more, so this is what I want our blog to be about...the BEST of us and what WE choose to remember. With that being said...We are so proud of this little guy and his accomplishment last week!!!

Look...everyday last week with smiley's! Not only are we proud but he is too! He is learning what he needs to do and not do to get those green smiley faces and he is just grinning from ear to ear everyday he gets one. Keep it up Mason!! More to brag about later with Braxton and his school work!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I enjoy reading the good, bad and ugly. Afterall that's life! I'm glad Mason is doing well. Go put your feet up! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Paula...that is life but I am going to TRY (haha) to weed out the bad at least on here and put positive happy stuff!! We will see how it goes...bc I could fill this thing up in a day with not so good stuff that happens at our house on a daily basis...lol.
    And I so wish I had time to put my feet up...but thats how it goes with 2 others to take care of. see ya soon...i hope.

    ReplyDelete