Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wedding

Saturday was the most beautiful day and one of the sweetest weddings I have ever seen. We were all (me, Brian, Braxton and Mason) honored to be a part of this special day for Lauren and Jeffrey. Brian and I have been gearing the boys up for months trying to get them prepared for their "duty" because I did not want them to ruin this day for anyone, especially for the bride and groom! I must say that they did their job well and were the cutest ring bearers I have ever seen...but I am their mother so I guess I would say that! From putting their outfits on without a fuss, to standing and taking lots of pictures, having to be on their best behavior the entire weekend...I couldnt have ask for anything better. I am so proud of them! The sweetest moment of the day was when those two boys saw their LaLa for the first time looking beautiful in her wedding gown...brought tears to my eyes and I so wish I had a picture of their faces. They love her so much and they are so lucky to have her as their Aunt! We had such a good time at the wedding and reception and we wish Lauren and Jeffrey all the best!
Lauren and Jeffrey
First dance
Mason
Braxton
Me and Brian
Waiting for more pictures...Mason was exhausted by this point but he was a trooper!
Jeffrey with the ring bearers and flower girl
Avery Grace and Mason...they had a blast dancing and running around!
Braxton and Mackenzie
More of this may be in our future!! They are so cute~
Thank you Lauren and Jeffrey for including us in your special day. Everything was perfect and we had a blast!!

1 comment: