Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day weekend at the beach!

After Braxton's program Friday, I checked him out a little early to head down to the beach for the weekend. This was a last minute plan, but turned out to be so much fun! We had to leave daddy at home because of work but we got to spend time with Nana and Papa and be a Braxton's most favorite place! He LOVES the beach and asks all the time when we are going, so I was so excited to tell him we were getting to go! He kept saying " I cannot believe it, I cannot believe it, we really get to go the beach!" The weather was perfect and we were so glad to get away for the weekend!
Here are the boys and their Papa-enjoying the ocean

Building sandcastles with mom!

Braxton, practicing "skim boarding"

Enjoying breakfast on the balcony

This is Braxton favorite thing to do at the beach...crab hunting!!

Dinner at Sea and Suds

On the way home Braxton was already asking how long it would be before we went back...hopefully the oil situation won't keep us away too long!! I could not have asked for a better Mother's Day and I am so blessed to have these two boys! They are the reason I get to celebrate this special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment