Friday, November 16, 2012

Goodbye Tonsils!!!!

Braxton finally had his tonsils removed this week, after many years of having strep and tonsillitis it was definitely time!! I know he will not miss them. Although right about now he probably wishes he didn't have to go through all the pain to get rid of them. He has been a trooper and done much better than I thought he would. I know he must be hurting so bad but has not complained one time. He has been sleeping a lot and I think that is probably the best medicine. I am sure everyday will be better, I know he cannot wait to be back to his old self again...I know I can't wait for him to!

Love that smile...and we haven't seen it since this pic! Soon enough he will be back!
Poor thing was a mess trying to wake up, he was all over that bed trying to get comfortable. I was so happy when he finally settled down and went back to sleep!

Still resting...
 
We took this pic for Mason...he was wondering if he would have to  have a ride to the car!! 

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby! So glad that all went well. My nephew at his out last Christmas at this age too and it's helped a ton:) Hope Braxton feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete