Monday, July 23, 2012

Shipwreck Island

We took Braxton and Mason to Shipwreck Island one of the days we were at the beach. We never do things like that, usually when we go to the beach we stay on the beach all day. This time we decided to try out a water park and see how they liked it. It was a lot of fun, even for Brian and I,  we all enjoyed it. It was not crowded and we got to ride everything with no waiting. The boys loved the tube ride where we all rode together. It  may not be something we do every time but it's definitely something we will do again. Next time Cullen will be old enough to go. (He stayed back at the condo and hung out with Mimi and Papa) Here are a few pics...just from my phone that I grabbed  to catch the boys on the ship drop.








1 comment:

  1. We are planning to do Shipwreck too this year for the first time with the kiddos! Glad ya'll had a great time. I think my crew is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete