Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Packing up

All good things must come to an end...even though we would have stayed another week! This was the best trip ever and we cannot wait to go back.
We slept late and enjoyed some time in the arcade before we headed over to Downtown Disney. We ate a yummy lunch at Hollywood Studios and did a little shopping. The kids enjoyed Lego Land. It was neat to see all the action figures made out of Lego's. I bet that took some time!



We headed for home...the longest drive ever! The boys were out before we even got out of Orlando! They slept for about the first 2.5 to 3 hours then is was "are we almost home?" "how much longer? How many more minutes, how many more hours, if I counted how high would I have to go before we are home?"

I cannot say enough about this trip. The boys are still talking about it and probably will for a long time. I am so glad they enjoyed it and I loved seeing how happy they were. It truly is 'the happiest place on earth!'

No comments:

Post a Comment