Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Mom

Braxton...singing. (taken with my phone so not the greatest pic)


Braxton had his mother's day program/tea at school today. It was the sweetest thing...they sang songs, recited poems, read a story and had a special guest to sing. Braxton's teacher's brother is an awesome singer and guitar player so that was a treat to get to hear him sing to the mommies. I do not think that there was a dry eye in that room. They all did a fabulous job and I am so proud to be Braxton's Mom!!!!!


After the program they gave us their writings that they had done for us...here is how Braxton's went:

Dear Mom,
Thank you for being nice and for drivin me to school. You are special because you love me. I like it when you smile. I think you are best at cooking. You are as pretty as a dandy lion. You are so smart, you even know my friends.

Love, Braxton


I love reading the boys' writings, it is what I look for in thier folders on a daily basis. It is so funny the things that are important to them now as a child. It is the little things that make them happy, like me driving him to school. I am so glad that I am getting this extra time with all of my boys. This will be the best Mother's Day yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment