Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Catching up

I had a chance to catch up with some of my Georgia girls over lunch today. So nice to get to hang out with them and we try to get together every few months. These are my girls only friends, and we so enjoy our girls only trips together. We have been everywhere from the Mountains to Mexico and we have a blast. Melissa is my preggo friend and the one that has shared these last two pregnancies with me. Her son Anderson and my Mason are 3 weeks apart and this time her baby girl and my baby boy are due right around the same time...may even end up on the same day! So we had to get our picture since we have a picture with the other two precious kiddos in the womb! It was a fun day and I look forward to our next visit, which may include two sweet newborns!

No comments:

Post a Comment