Tuesday, November 9, 2010

23 Weeks

Over half way there!!! I really wanted to enjoy this pregnancy because it is my last, but it really makes it hard when my belly is THIS big!!! I get tired walking to the mailbox...haha. It feels like I am out of breath all the time. But it will all be worth it in the end. Baby Piper moves around a good bit but not near what his brothers did in the womb. Hope this is a sign that this will be a calm, layed back little guy! Today was the first of all the ultrasounds that we have had that he actually moved around. We got to see his face for the first time, he has been facing to the back but today he turned around for us. The Dr. said everything looked great...next appt. is the fun glucose screening so I am really looking forward to that :)

Here is a profile shot...with his hand over his nose and his big foot sticking up in the left corner.


2 comments:

  1. I think that you look great!! I can't wait to see that sweet baby boy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shea! You or shall I say your belly looks great. Would love to see your sweet face :) This baby needs a name!! Keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete