Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fun at the Mcwane Center

Today I took the boys to the Mcwane Center in Birmingham. This was our first time there and it was fabulous. The boys enjoyed the "scientific" stuff way more than I thought they would and I think their favorite part was getting to pet the sting-rays and sharks! This was a great way to stay cool on a hot summer day and a nice break from our daily trips to the pool!! Braxton petting the shark as it swam by
Inside the big fish.
The hurricane simulator
Driving the submarine.
Braxton helping Mason pull himself to the top.
WOW...its Mr. Potato Head!!
Braxton loved getting to fly the model airplane.
Maybe we can...if we try together.
It's a race!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like tons of fun, hate that we missed it! I don't think we could have any xtras on our plate this week, it is overloaded...2 weddings 2 go and I can breathe! :)

    ReplyDelete