Monday, April 12, 2010

Looking back

Since it was Mason's birthday weekend, I wanted to post some of my favorites over the past three years. Believe me there are WAY more but the blog would be at full capacity with just one post so I just chose a few!

I cannot believe it has been 3 years since this day! Braxton was so excited to finally meet his little brother!
This is the day we came home from the hospital. (Nana made the gown)
First taste of real food...still loves to eat!! (4 months)
I just love this pic!


A little photo shoot in the backyard! Nana made this gown too.



Ahh the beach...and it was so cold this day! (7 months)



A little fun at Sturdivant Hall


Look at that sweet face!


This is so Mason...some cleats, a helmet and a mower.

Little Coppertone baby!


Another day at the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...makes you realize how fast they grow up, almost forgot how Mason looked as a baby!! :(

    ReplyDelete