Friday, February 26, 2010

I wish I had a little red box

I love it when I hear the boys singing (and they dont know I'm listening) cute little songs they learn at school. Mason sings songs all the time but usually skips words, makes up his own or I just cant understand him. This song I understood the whole way through! We were waiting in the car at baseball practice and I heard him in the back seat start singing and I recognized the song so I listened closer and here is what he was singing:

I wish I had a little red box to put my mommy in,
I'd take her out and go *kiss* kiss*kiss,
And put her back again!
I wish I had a little red box to put my "Brudder" in,
I'd take him out and go *kiss*kiss*kiss,
And put him back again.

He continued with the entire family, all of his little friends and our dog! It was the sweetest thing and just melted my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment